promote the creative development and content amplification strategies based
around Social Media. Twitter is your vehicle of choice, but never overlooking other
media that support our brand development. Being a sports enthusiast will help
tremendously, and online gaming expertise will be a huge plus.
What you will own &
- Social Channels: You will be responsible for executing our marketing strategy across
social channels including Twitter, Facebook, IG, YouTube, as well as
tasked with exploring other channels .
- Copy Creation & Execution: You will be responsible for writing social captions, responding to
comments and messages, and creating a schedule of content that is engaging
- Build our Online Community : You will build an online community that features our articles,
video, and podcast content while highlighting our product feature updates and
events. Expected to initiate posts and participate actively to maintain user
engagement through real interaction online.
- Brand representation: You will represent the
brand in the most meaningful way to attract and engage users and promote quality
What you already know:
- How to conduct research in the gaming industry to
build hashtags, campaigns, and copy that will resonate within our users.
- You must have the ability to identify and track
relevant community metrics
- Knowledge of
online marketing and marketing channels is your bread and butter
- Multiple design tools knowledge is a major
- You are a
leader with a track record managing high performance teams
- Networking ability and
either Sales or Marketing experience will definitely add value
How success is measured:
conceptualization, design and implementation of a social strategy in a sports
ability to track the success of your campaigns with analytics that tie directly
to company KPIs, including Google Analytics and basic SEO tools.
(increasing channel growth and engagement)
(increasing brand awareness, conversations, positive sentiment)